martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

♫ I don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you, babe and I don't wanna miss a thing ♫

No es que me guste Aerosmith particularmente, pero se me ha venido a la cabeza esta canción viendo los vídeos y las entrevistas del junket (sigue la avalancha!)

De msn con todo el reparto



Parece que en algún momento se pegó una ducha, cogió frío con el pelo húmedo y se puso una sudadera...qué?ah! sí, sí, he estado prestando atención a la entrevista pero de verdad que parece que no paran de hacerle las mismas preguntas una y otra vez...



Sorprendentemente buenas (expresa ideas verdaderamente profundas), las entrevistas escritas. (enteras en los links):

Con Atrevida (lo sé)


You said in Cannes that Remember Me is the most personal movie you ever made and that you were playing yourself. Can you talk about that?
I said that before I made the movie. I was working in pre-production and the movie changed a lot. In fact, I was trying to bring the character closer to me, but as filming developed, the it became very different.

What changed?
What initially brought me to the part was the fact he wasn't a common young character. In almost all movies, the "good guy" is idealized, what is not the reality. They're the -cliche of a character or a stereotype. Tyler is not like that. I think there was a blank screen and I was trying to make him more complex.

You didnt go through tough times like your character, in your early 20s. That usually is a complicated time in life when you're confused...
I tried to play this from a point of view of when you first start your adolescence and stay too focused on being individualistic. You make it a point to stamp your individuality into something, not accepting to just be part of the world. I think there's a time in your twenties where people start to think that it's okay to be part of the world. That's what I felt when I was 22. When I was younger, I had this obsession that everything I was feeling was false.

How so?
When you're sad you aren't really sad. You're just pretending to yourself.


Y con Época Magazine


Did you go through an existential crisis when you were a teenager?
When I was a teenager, I though everything I was feeling and all of my questionings were a fantasy. When I turned 20 I realized that I wasn't making anything up. I had really gone through all that. It gave me great relief cause I could accept the fact that I was part of the world, that I wasn't some strange, alien being that didn't connect with anything.

With all of the sucess of Twilight, you had to learn how to deal with fame. How is this process?
When you have a goal in life, everything gets easier. If this sudden fame had happened to me and I didn't have anywhere to go, emotionally, maybe I would've gone a little crazy. But as soon as I did the first Twilight movie, I knew that I'd had more jobs. I'm obsessed with movies and I wanna make good ones. If I had kept myself too present in the colective hysteria created by the movie, I would've become hysterical too. That's dangerous. At first, I looked at the masses like they were a wall from where it arouse a deafening sound. Everyone looked the same. Now I look at the masses in an individual way, I can make up people's faces, which is less scary.

*No os perdáis las HQ de Rob en el Today Show (en Robsessed)


**A partir de hoy se puede conseguir la banda sonora de Remember Me (aquí)

Gracias Robsessed y RPLife (links genéricos)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution