jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

Wonder why these written interviews sound so strange to me

Nueva entrevista de Kristen con la revista italiana Donna Moderna (será de cuando estuvieron en Roma por la promo de Eclipse). Por muy bien que estén, las entrevistas escritas nunca terminan de sonarme bien del todo...supongo que la traducción también influye.

I: One of the most waited scene of Eclipse is the kiss between Bella and Jacob. In the last chapter there was another kiss between Bella and Edward, which won for Best kiss and the Mtv Movie Awards 2009. How do you feel about this?
K:They’re completely different kisses. The one with Edward is like the end of the maturation path of their relationship, a kiss that goes beyond the daze at the beginning, that puts at stake something stronger (since Edward is played by Pattinson, this comment sounds more like autobiographical than cinematic; Ed)
With Jacob is different. He kisses him because she doesn’t want to lose him, it’s a sort of manipulation. But in that moment she understands something she had never realized before, that is he has lots to give her. So you realize that staying with Edward is a choice, not a need.

I: How did it go on set between you guys? Any embarrassment?
K: No. Rob is a good friend, we basically grow up together. And that’s the same with Taylor. This is why we worked really good: you can’t lie with a friend, this is very important when you act.

I: How much do you look like your character?
K: Even if I play her, I don’t think we’re similar physically. We have different eyes and different hair. But I feel linked to Bella because I played her for so much time and also because there’s something very visceral in Meyer’s description which dragged me into her world.

I: In which aspects do you identify with her?
K:I feel like her. Bella is “weird”, in the symbolic sense of the word, but she’s happy with it. She’s always herself.

I: Don’t you think that a woman like her, as a symbol of the romantic hero, is not so topical today?
K: No, I don’t. Because I don’t think Edward Is a hero, and this is what they like about the story. Bella is just a girl in love with a guy she thinks is perfect, the ideal man. It’s normal, it happens to everybody when we fall in love. (she smiles. Her thought seems to be more about her boyfriend Robert than the vampire Edward; Ed)

I: But the Twilight world talks about powers and characters not so normal. What do you think about the supernatural?
K: I always liked the myth. I was intrigued by the fact that old stories could live for so long and that civilizations far from each other could have the same legends. But I don’t believe in the supernatural. I believe people are strange and between human being there are more deep and complex links than what we're used to think.

I: I know that the huge fame this character gave you, is giving you some relations problems.
K: Yeah, I actually developed a crazy fear for the crowds, many people together can be dangerous. But there’s something more. When I go somewhere I see people start to elbow and whisper, they have an idea of me, they know me. I realized I won’t ever be a normal girl and go unnoticed again. And this is scares me.

Bueno, bueno...y los comentarios entre paréntesis son...si no me hago diabética de ésta... XD
Gracias Robstenation

4 comentarios:

  1. Dudo que Kristen haya dicho cosas literalmente como viene en el artículo, tal vez haya dicho sí a ciertas preguntas y ellos han "reconstruido" las frases...
    Lo de los paréntesis parece sacado de una loca fan cualquiera en vez de un periodista normal XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ole mi niña, qué buen olfato tienes (por lo menos, yo pienso igual ;)
    Y lo de los paréntesis, es lo típico que me daría hasta vergüenza ponerlo a mí. Aquí! (aunque lo pensara y/o lo comentáramos luego jejeje), como para que lo publique esa mujer en una revista...por muy Donna Moderna que se llame (los nombre de revistas "para mujeres"...bueno, las revistas "para mujeres"...)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Parece Qe la entrevista va dedicada a los analfabetos de twilight yy su mundo Qe no saben nada, porQe a mi me han puesto maaala los comentarios entre parentesis tambien.
    Ya fui a ver eclipse. Ya te contare. Tengro criticas para todo pero me gusto dentro de lo Qe cabe. Me han creado demasiadas expectativas de epic ii al final beeeh

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Todo lo que hemos estado comentando tan bien resumido en unas cuantas frases. Eres una crack

    ResponderEliminar

Man's Evolution