lunes, 19 de julio de 2010
Este vídeo no va a durar mucho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leg hitch & proposal, 'nuf said.
Como otras veces, no tiene sentido traducir porque la hemos oído doblada. Pero os dejo los subtítulos por si necesitais
(Claro de Luna sonando de fondo... *sigh*)
- What are you doing outside? What's wrong?
- It seems only fair that I'd be represented as well
- It's really pretty. Thanks
- There's a bed!
- I though you might need one to sleep in.
- An air mattress would just have sufficed
- It's too much?
- No. No, it's perfect. I wanna ask you something
- Ok, marriage is the condition for you to change me yourself, right?
- Ok. I wanna negotiate my own condition
- Anything you want is yours
- You promise?
- Ah, Bella...no
- You said you wanted me to have every human experience
- Not ones that will risk me killing you
- You won't. And everyone's so convinced that after I've changed all I'll want is to slaughter the whole town
- That part doesn't last forever
- I want you...while I'm still me, while I still want you this way
- It's too dangerous
- Try. Just try. I'll go to some ridiculously expensive college and let you buy me a car, I'll marry you. Just try
- Stop trying to take your clothes off
- You want to do that part?
- Not tonight
- You don't...it's fine
- Believe me, I want to. I just want to be married to you first.
- You really make me feel like I'm some sort of...like, villain trying to...steal your virtue or something
- It's not my virtue what I'm concerned about
- Are you kidding?
- It's just one rule I want to leave unbroken. It might be too late for my soul but I will protect yours. I know it's not a modern notion...
- It's not modern, it's ancient
- I'm from a different era, things were a lot less complicated. And if I had met you back then I would hace corted you. I would have taken you on chaperoned strolls and ice tea on the porch. I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your father's permission, I would have gotten down on one knee...and I would have presented you the ring. This is my mother's. Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever, would you do me the extraordinary honor to marry me?
Gracias itszunhoang. Quién más piensa que en v.o parece una escena distinta de una película diferente...