martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

It's NOT Official (yet) - Corrigendum

The Sexiest in the World

Robert ha sido elegido el hombre vivo más sexy en la lista que hacen todos los años los de la revista People. Y no es sólo una verdad como un templo (amen!) sino también una especie de palmadita en el hombro a su carrera como actor porque este premio lo ha recibido (y después se han alegrado de pasar el testigo) George Clooney, Hug Jackman, Brad Pitt, Johnny Deep...

Vía Twifans


* No sé si esto ha sido un espejismo o el producto mental de la firme convicción de un montón de fans porque, a quién queremos engañar? Rob es el hombre más sexy! Pero resulta que los de People no lo han elegido a él sino a Jhonny Deep (...).

Gracias Robsessed por el soplo

Mirad lo que dice nuestra petitbiel, porque yo no lo sabría explicar mejor:


ABOUT ROBERT PATTINSON
I've never been this big fan of an actor... no, seriously!!
But Robert Pattinson has that indefinable something that I can barely take my eyes off him whenever he's on screen... allure, spark, "IT" factor or whatever that makes him REALLY special in every way.

So that's the reason why this is a 100% ROBERT PATTINSON devoted channel and my self-definition is definitely closer to "robsessed" than "twilighted". Actually I didn't even know about Twilight til Robert was cast in it. I've always thought he was a CUTE boy since HP (ok, damn cute, but just a kid!!)

I watched the movie first (OMGrrr) and decided to read Twilight (no, I didn't fell with Edward). But some weeks later and by chance, I discovered an interview of Robert on YT, the first one of many more that night... this was my personal point of no return. Let's face it, Robert is much more than only
TALENTED and insanely sexy, he is funny, smart, humble, a talented musician, intellectually restless, adorkable, polite, perfectly imperfect, self-deprecating, unpredictable, articulate, genuine, unconventional, goofy, sensitive... pls, feel free to complete the Robness...

And also thanks to YT I started to chatting about my robsession with a bunch of witty & funny yt-friends and finally I thought that I wasn't "alone" and began to feel "almost normal" (I guess)
____________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution