viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

Catherine Hardwicke gossips about Robert and Kristen

Y es una entrevista con The Times, nada menos (entera, en el link)
Y lo que dice me parece...fuerte?

robert-pattinson-edward-twilight-kiss.jpg

By all accounts, the chemistry between the two leads was intense, maybe too intense. "After I cast him, I told Rob, Don't even think about having a romance with her," Hardwicke says. "She's under 18. You will be arrested." It was the beginning of the real-life are-they-aren't-they, did-they-didn't-they speculation that is now an ongoing subplot of the Twilight story. "I didn't have a camera in the hotel room. I cannot say," Hardwicke says. "But in terms of what Kristen told me directly, it didn't happen on the first movie. Nothing crossed the line while on the first film. I think it took a long time for Kristen to realize, O.K., I've got to give this a go and really try to be with this person."

Vía Popsugar
*El enfoque de Robsessed, siempre digna de leerse

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution