martes, 21 de julio de 2009

Who's hotter

Nuestras TOMs recogen este artículo de gather.com en el que básicamente se preguntan si preferimos al Edward Cullen que tenemos en nuestra cabeza o a la versión que da vida Robert Pattinson. Podéis votar pinchando en el link.

Edward Cullen: Who's hotter? The book or movie version (Robert Pattinson)?

Twilight Fans, I have a question for you. But in order to answer it, you must have read at least one book in the Twilight series and have seen the actor, Robert Pattison, who stars in the movies.

Who is hotter? Edward Cullen in the novels or Edward Cullen on film? The reason I asked this is because it’s been a debate amongst the fellow Twilight fans I know. They love Robert Pattinson. They swoon over Robert Pattison. But to me, he’s just eh. What’s the deal with him anyway? He doesn’t comb his hair for three days and suddenly he’s a heartthrob. Please!

I love Edward Cullen from the Twilight series though. Stephanie Meyers’ description of him as the strong, silent and blood thirsty type turned me into a full-fledged member of the “I-heart-Edward-Cullen” fan club. Since I was reading books and off in my own fantasy land, I was able to imagine him with the physical features I wanted him to have. For me, the book version is cuter than the film version of Edward Cullen.

Do you prefer the Edward Cullen you created in your mind for the Twilight books, or did Robert Pattinson playing the loverboy vampire exceed your expectations?

Mira que me encanta Robert en las películas y mi versión ahora se acerca bastante a él - mejorado, imaginaos -. Así que, sientiéndolo mucho, mi Edward Cullen es in-superable

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution