miércoles, 29 de julio de 2009

The Sexy Stars of Twilight Magazine in my hands!!!!

Mientras estaba desconectada comiéndome las uñas, como si eso no fuera suficiente, como si no fuera suficiente sufrimiento, me llegó a casa un paquete de Barnes&Noble desde EEUU, aaaay! Pero todo llega y ahora estoy, por fin, con la revista en mis manos. Oleeeeeeeee!
Otra vez el dilema del copyright -esa cosilla de ná- no creo que pueda poneros artículos enteros tal cual, en plan Robin Hood Fan ;)
Tanto por hacer...
(Si alguien quiere un scan o un artículo entero, ahí tenéis el mail de contacto)
ACTUALIZACIÓN.
Ya me la he leído enterita. No es que haya mucho que leer, la verdad, la mayoría son fotos que ya están en las páginas de referencia (y aquí en entradas antiguas), hay poquita letra. Pero siempre está bien tenerla (y eso que ya comentamos que no sólo tratan el apartado de la vida privada de Robert y Kristen, sino que lo hacen siguiendo la línea Summit de no-están juntos. Y a costa de mentir, por ejemplo, diciendo que ella sigue con MA. Mejor dejo el tema que me sulfuro...si queréis investigar, ya sabéis, en entradas anteriores.)
Alguna cosilla:

Kristen on Robert:
"He smells great. It's kind of animalist thing that goes on. It went along with the movie, so it was perfect"

Robert on Edward and Bella:
"It's a relationship that forces Edward to push the boundaries of just how close he can get to a human being without eventually killing them. The story's very much about love and sacrifice."

Rachelle Lefevre on Robert and Kristen:
"They spent so much time together they'd end up in a very sweet conversation or bickering that'd be exactly like how Edward and Bella would be. That was really cool to watch."

Robert on working with Kristen:
"We had this chemistry that just worked."

Robert on kissing scene:
"I ry and kiss her, and obviously it ends up being a nightmare. She has a hormonal rush and I have the, like, "I want to kill you" rush. It ends up being quite sexy though!"

Kristen on Edward and Bella:
"It is a very epic, high-stakes, ultimate love story. And that is fundamentally what drives us to do everything in life."

Kristen on prom scene (Edward refusing to bite Bella despite her asking):
"was very defining of the whole movie. It just felt right."

Robert on fame stuff:
"I never thout there was anything wrong with my teeth, but the producers wanted me to do Invisalign (clear braces). I lied to them and said I was wearin it."

"In formal stuff, I generally end up looking about 12."

" I always think I won't be able to provide (the fans) what they want. That's why I look scared all the time"

Robert abot his type:
"I'm always shocked by the people I'm attracted to...I generally like people who are a bit crazy, but that's pretty much my only prerequisite."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution