lunes, 20 de julio de 2009

Cobertura Comic-Con

Por supuesto que va a ser planearia y pan-internetica pero cuando me refería a nuestras TOMs, hablaba de esto:


So on this coming Wednseday, July 22 (my 34th b-day or 20th (plus 14)...ahhh!) E and I are off to Mission Comic Con down in San Diego (where I grew up)! We will be flat ironing, polishing, and primping then checking into our hotel and scoping out the scene in our Robsten Lover Shirts that say TOM on the front (Twilight Obsessed Mom)...We got our CC tix and even tix to the extra Movie screening of Twilight (and two extra tix to the movie screening for those that might wait in line for us since we'll be in CC when the line forms..interested? Email me at robsten@live.com). We got laptops, blackberry, cams, and vid cams and will be filming everything, blogging it, posting it and tweeting it to you all on Thursday, July 23! We even "gots" a pink tutu for E's baby and an I heart Edward Cullen hair bow!!!

But there is one thing we are stumped on...when we finally get to see the big stars (namely RPatz)...what should we ask them? When E got to meet PFach a few weeks ago she officially froze...when I got to see the cast at the MTV Movie Awards, I had nothing for them to autograph or a sharpie!!! These were Rookie Mistakes...we are going to be prepared this time, so can you please help us out???
The only Q I can think of is, "Why is it such a big secret that you are in love with Kristen?" but I will probably loose my nerve!!!

HELP? Please post questions you want us to ask your favorite Twilight Star!!!
~K

- Suspiro -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution