viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010
Ya séeeeee que la tenemos bien guardadita en nuestro disco duro, gracias a Is y a Mrs Jones (nunca lo repetiré lo suficiente!). Pero con los trocitos que van subiendo a YT podemos disfrutar juntas de las escenas más míticas, como ésta. Os acordáis cuánta expectación...
Gracias TeamRobertKristen. La transcripción por si alguien la necesita, a continuación.
- I should have chosen a site lower down
- No, it's fine, I'm okay
- What can I do?
- I can't sleep with all that teeth chattering going on
- Forget it!
- She may need her toes some day... and let's face it, I am hotter than you
- Get your hand off me
- Keep your hands off her
- Don't fight
- She gets sick, it's on you
- You're freezing, Bella. Relax. You'll warm up soon. Faster if you took your clothes off.
- Survival one-oh-one
- Could you at least attempt to control your thoughts?
- I really get under that ice cold skin of yours, don't I? What? Are you doubting her feelings for you?
- Nice. So picking through my brain is ok but let me in yours, forget it. Look, I know she's in love with you
- Oh, Good
- But she's in love with me, too. She just won't admit it to herself
- I can't tell if you're right
- Let me ask you something: if she chooses me
- She won't
- If she did, would you try to kill me?
- That's an intriguing idea...but no, I couldn't hurt her like that
- She'd just turn into like blood sucking demon like you
- I don't want that. I never wanted that
- So stop her
- I've tried. I left.
- But you gave up too quickly. If you'd stayed away another six months, I could've made her happy. Trust me. You have to consider...that I might be better for her than you are
- I have considered that. I know you can protect her...but can give her a life, a human life, that's all I want for her. I'm not...I'm not gonna force her into anything, ever again. Last time I tried, it almost killed us both.
- Yeah. That I remember...When you thought she was gone...that you'd lost her...how did you...cope?
- There are no words...But I wouldn't wish it on anyone, Jacob. It might sound odd, but I'm glad you're here.
- Meaning: as much as I'd like to kill you , I'm glad she's warm
- If we weren't natural enemies and you weren't trying to steal my reason for existing, I might actually like you
- Well, I you weren't planning on sucking the life out of the girl I love... I might...no, not even then. But she can still change her mind, you know?
- Then I'd let her go
*Es mi mente bajo la influencia de todo lo de los reshoots o a partir de cuando Bella se queda dormida y Jacob y Edward empiezan a hablar, se le ve a Robward con cierto aire DuRob???
*Aunque la escena en el libro le da cien mil vueltas - era inevitable - me encanta la actitud como de "no sabes con quién estás hablando, pequeño saltamontes" que tiene Robward en esta escena.
Creo que es justo a lo que Rob se refería en esta entrevista - 2º vídeo de la entrada, lo tenéis traducido, si no lo vistéis en su día no os perdáis el cambio de inflexión en su voz...