miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

Rob & EDR on Entertainment Tonight

Rob hablando de cómo fue la primera vez que vio a EDR (exactamente mismo formato que los vídeos de "Ask Rob", ay! la camiseta del muñeco de nieve...)



Y la transcripción ("WOW she's got bawwwlls")
"I was shooting the end of one of the 'Twilight' movies, 'New Moon,' in Italy and we were going through casting for ['Remember Me']," he explains. "The director said, 'I think I found this girl I think you'll find quite interesting,' and sent me this e-mail with her audition tape.
"My Internet connection was so slow that I could only get the beginning, which was her messing up for about 35 seconds," continues Robert. "She was really funny, you know, messing up and kind of quite charismatic -- but I didn't know that she was messing up at the time, I thought she was actually doing the scene and kind of just improvising with it and just making it up."
Gracias RPLife (las screencaps, aquí)

Y hablando de screencaps...ya tenemos imágenes más nítidas del explosivo clip de ayer. Como muestra este botón


Más en Robsessed , nos las pongo todas porque voy a entrar en coma por *overheating*(y un montón de gifs aquí).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution