sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

Changing the water scene

Nuestras TOMs publican un artículo del USA Weekend donde cuentan cosas que hasta ahora no sabíamos de las palículas que van a estrenarse en las próximas semanas. A nosotros, sólo nos interesa una ;) y esto es lo que cuentan:


The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Nov. 20) For efficiency’s sake, all scenes
with water effects were shot in a single day in this sequel to last year’s vampire hit.
“One scene called for Kristen Stewart to float completely still in a pool under 12 feet
of water,” director Chris Weitz says. “She seemed apprehensive, so I thought,
‘I’ll show her it’s no big deal’ and put on a wet suit. I was at the bottom for no
time at all before I freaked out.” Weitz adjusted the shot; now she floats atop
the water. “I learned my lesson: Never ask an actor to do anything you won’t
do yourself.”


Kristen es una curranta!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution