viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

Ashley Green talks about New Moon and cast relationships

La entrevista original es de Saturday Night Magazine pero me gusta más el resumen que han hecho los de MTV (la foto, de robertandkristen). Os pongo la parte interesante -para mí- lo tenéis todo en los links.


Actress dishes about the relationships the cast has formed while filming three movies.

Making three movies together, not to mention experiencing the glory and shock of their sudden rise to fame, was bound to make the cast of "Twilight" bond. Star Ashley Greene said that, for her, it was filming the second part of the saga, "New Moon," that really solidified the friendships of everyone on set.

"So, with the second one, it was more intimate as far as the amount of people involved," the actress who plays vampire Alice Cullen said in the October issue of Saturday Night, a magazine for college students. "After the first week or two of production, it was just me, Kristen [Stewart], Rob [Pattinson] and Taylor [Lautner], and then Rachelle [Lefevre] was there for a little bit. Taylor's super, super sweet, and Jackson [Rathbone], I adore. I love them all."

Greene said she's particularly close to her onscreen brother Kellan Lutz and Lefevre, who was replaced by Bryce Dallas Howard for "Eclipse."

"Kellan and I are very close," she said. "I have different relationships with different people, and it's really great, I kind of get the best of everything. Rachelle and I have this, like, zest for life. She and I can just go and have a glass of wine and unwind, and we work out together and stuff like that, so she and I have that kind of relationship — I think we're both easygoing, fun people."

Greene's friendship with Stewart evolved over time. "I feel like in the first film, we were friends, but with our schedule we were never in the same place at the same time," she said. "Kristen and I recently got closer."

Gracias robstenlovers y twicrack

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution