viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Robsten laughing at the rumors

Otra joya de nuestra querida -M- de robstenlovers, ahora que los rumores siguen su curso (ridículo e independiente de la realidad...)

Rob: If I hear one more rumour about you being involved with Taylor I'm going to be sick!
Kristen: I know! He's like 17! At least have me hooking up with someone of age!

Rob: Maybe you didn't understand what I just said.... we are going to be together if we want! You have no say in the matter!

Rob: This is hilarious.... you really think Kristen is leaving me for Taylor!
Kristen: OMG! Let me see that!

Rob: I told you the photogs wouldn't follow us up here!
Kristen: Yeah, but now what do we do?

Kristen: Hello people! I'm with him! Get over it!
Rob: That's my girl! You tell'em!

(Just couldn't resist having a little fun with all the rumours starting to fly again!)

-M-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution