jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

Questionable Kristen's Quote

La he leído esta manaña en robstenlovers y he pensado no ponerla porque no me ha sonado nada Kristen. No me da pa'tanto como para decir si inventada, distorsionada, sacada de contexto o qué y ahora Gossip Cop confirma mi olfato fan en una entrada reciente:


Gossip Cop is highly skeptical of a quote that spread across the Internet today faster than butter on a steaming hot English muffin.
The quote in question was allegedly made by “Twilight” star
Kristen Stewart, but oddly enough isn’t attributed to any particular source. According to Hollyscoop, I’m Not Obsessed, and a slew of other sites, Stewart is afraid of her devoted fans. She reportedly said:
“I’m scared. I feel like I could go out in disguise but they would still recognise my feet or the shape of my leg. They’d say, ‘Hey, she looks about right.’ And they would just bag me. It’s scary.”

What’s more scary is that media outlets just reprinted the comments without citing when or where (or if) they were originally said. (Do any of you know?)
At least yesterday people could point to the Mirror for the made up
Robert Pattinson “interview,” which Gossip Cop exclusively busted. Today we aren’t sure where the rumor even began.

P.S. We know Stewart loves her fans.

*ACTUALIZACIÓN: robstenlovers ponen el video de una entrevista durante el Comic-Con en la que Kristen dice algo parecido. Pero como siempre, lo que importa es el contexto. Por supuesto que lo que les rodea es una locura (yo creo que se refiere a eso sin más).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution