lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

Peter Facinelli Talks Eclipse And Breaking Dawn

Y probablemente siga hablando, bla, bla, bla ;) Aquí os pongo lo que me ha parecido más interesante de la entrevista al examiner.

AB: Rehearsals start in about a week, is that right?

PF: Tuesday.

AB: And are you looking forward to it?

PF: Oh yeah, I re-read Eclipse on my Hawaiian vacation, and then I read the script right after.

AB: How is it?

PF: It’s great. You know, it’s hard to cram a whole book into a movie and some of the details get lost in areas and in some areas they get heightened. The story’s the same, and I’m happy with it.

AB: What was your favorite part of Eclipse?

PF: I actually like that, in the book, a lot of the family members are talked about, and in the movie they’re in it a lot more. The books are all told from Bella’s perspective, so a lot of times, when she’s not in the scene and things are happening, you don’t actually get to see them, like the battle scene, for instance. In Eclipse when the whole family and the werewolves are fighting the newborn vampires, it’s talked about and through Edward you kind of get something, but in the movie you actually get to see it, you know, so I like that in the interpretations of the movies, it’s not always about Bella’s perspective. She isn’t always in the scene, and so that opens up the story a little bit. The Cullens are in it a lot more throughout.

AB: So, in that case are you doing stunt work?

PF: Yeah, we’re going up there and we’re going to have fight training. I’m excited about that. I mean, I’m a guy, so I like the action stuff, and I’m excited because it’s fun for me to have Carlisle be part of the action stuff – get in there and roll up his sleeves. For an actor, it’s fun, but for playing the character too there’s a whole other side.

AB: It’d be interesting to see … have they told you at all how they’re going to fight because in the mythological world, it’s kind of an attack and bite system between vampires and werewolves … is that what they’re going for?

PF: I have no idea. I’ll know more when I get up there, and I’m sure David [Slade] has a better idea of how we’re going to play all that. You know, Catherine [Hardwicke] had certain ideas of how we were going to play it. Chris had his ideas how we move. I know that when we did Twilight, you know Catherine actually had us do cat classes because she wanted us to be more cat-like and like the whole world of vampires more like a feline family, and werewolves more like the canine family, and so the way we moved was more cat-like. And then Chris [Weitz] came and he was like, you know what, I kind of want it to be not so feline/canine and their movements be a little more stealthy, so the way he showed vampires was a little bit different in New Moon. Like if I had to get from here to across the room, you know, he’ll have a camera on me and then whip-pan than then I’ll be over there. So, it’s not like all of a sudden, I’m doing some kind of weird Fab Four run to the other side of the room which is interesting. There’s a lot of in-camera to express the vampire movement, and I don’t know what David has in store for that. So, that’s the interesting thing about having different directors. They have different interpretations for the same story.

AB: A bit of news happened yesterday, and I’m interested to hear your take on it. The website has now Breaking Dawn as “coming soon?”

PF: You know, I haven’t heard anything about Breaking Dawn. Summit hasn’t discussed that at all. I think it’s all a matter of . . . when we shot Twilight, no one knew if it was going to be a success or not, and we didn’t know if we were going to shoot a second movie or not. It was all based on how Twilight performed, and the fans came out and by coming to the box office, they said they want more. I think the same thing with Breaking Dawn. If New Moon performs in the box office, and the fans come out, and Eclipse, then that’s their way of saying we want more. If they don’t, then . . .

AB: They probably won’t wait until after Eclipse to make that announcement?

PF: Probably not, I mean I’m hoping that as everyone’s schedules get so busy, you know, actors become unavailable. So, I’m hoping that once New Moon comes out, if it performs well, if the fans come out for the movie and if they say they want more, then they’ll push the green button on the fourth book and lock down a date so that we all come together. It’s a big cast. It’s very difficult when you have a big cast to get everybody back in the same place. You know, to make sure everybody’s available.


Bueno, parece que hay información a la que hincar el diente (nunca mejor dicho jurjur):

  • Los ensayos comienzan en la fecha prevista, 14 de Agosto (el jueves de la semana que viene, aaaaaaaaaaah! ejem, perdón)
  • Los Cullen aparecen más, parece que se refiere a los flashback y sobre todo a las escena de lucha al final, o sea que vamos a verles, tienen escenas de accion.
  • Chris Weitz ha querido plasmar el movimiento de los vampiros de forma disinta; si para Catherine era más felino, en New Moon parece que va a ser más sigiloso y no tan aparecer derepente en otro punto de una habitación, por ejemplo, se va a ver más en pantalla.
  • Todavía no le han dicho nada de Breaking Dawn, cree que depende también de la aceptación del público de las siguientes películas (tienes alguna duda hijín?) y que habrá que cuadrar bien las agendas de todos los actores del reparto. Eso, eso, que luego mira lo que pasa...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution