martes, 4 de agosto de 2009

Oldies: Robert Pattinson interviewed by BBC

Una entrevista del 2005 de la BBC a Robert, centrada en momentos de su infancia. La recoge robsessed. Os sonarán la mayoría de cosas, pero es un puro momento fan que me apetecía ;)

When I Was 12: Robert Pattinson

At Hogwarts school, Cedric Diggory was a top prefect, but was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire actor Robert Diggory such a perfect pupil when he was at school? (Gozde: Robert Diggory? Oh Rob you came a LONG way :))

Did you have school dinners or packed lunch?

School dinners. We didn't have packed lunches at my school. I was a lunch monitor as well - I used to take everyone's chips!

What was your most embarrassing moment?

Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as 'Claudia'! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel.

How much pocket money did you get?

I started doing a paper round when I was about 10. I started earning £10 a week and then I was obsessed with earning money until I was about 15.

Did you have a nickname?

Patty because my surname is Pattinson.

What was your favourite cartoon?

I quite liked Sharkey and George and then there was a cartoon with rapper MC Hammer in it - Hammertime - I loved that cartoon, it was genius! They don't make cartoons like that anymore.

Who was your hero?

Probably Eminem as I was really into rap - or Jay Kay from Jamiroquai.

Who was your favourite teacher?

Probably my English teacher because she got me into writing instead of just answering the question. I used to hand in homework with 20 pages of nonsense and she'd still mark it. She was a really amazing teacher.

Were you ever bullied?

Someone stole my shoelaces once from my shoes. I still wear them and never put laces in them - they're like my trademark shoes now!

What was your worst ever punishment at school?

I got expelled from my school when I was 12 - I was quite bad!

What did your school report say?

They were always pretty bad - I never ever did my homework. I always turned up for lessons as I liked my teachers but my report said I didn't try very hard.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution