sábado, 1 de agosto de 2009

Joan Jett on Kristen

Twicrack recoge una entrevista de mcall.com a Joan Jett. La tenéis entera en el link, pero en realidad lo que interesa es el trozo que recoge nuestra adicta favorita (aunque a veces peque de robstenescéptica) y que os pongo yo también aquí.

Can you tell if it's KStew or JJett?

Jett says she spends most days on the film’s set. "It’s been a really, really good experience, an interesting experience, very surreal experience. I think the actors are doing a brilliant job."

As for Stewart’s portrayal of her, Jett says, "I could not be happier. I’m absolutely thrilled with her as a person, as an actor. I’ve gotten to know her a bit over this time, and I can’t speak highly enough of her."

I can't wait to see this movie - I think KStew's going to rock it like a badass!

Otra que ha caído en el bote, Kristen!jeje. Si ya lo decimos siempre, como actriz, como persona...esta chica es la bomba!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution