sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

Interview with Rob in a brazilian magazine

Vía robsessed, hemos podido leer una entrevista que hace la revista brasileña "Toda Teen" (escalofrío) a Robert. Podéis leerla entera en el link, os dejo aquí lo que me ha parecido lo mejor. Qué genial que eres, Rob.

Q.You went through some image training? Someone come to say: to become the star that we want you to be, you have to say that you don't have a girlfriend, have to be always beautiful and shaved,' that kind of thing?

"Yes Everyone was really angry with me because I simply left it aside. Sent us for a training of media to to say how you should answer each of the questions. And I thought: 'why? That is so stupid '... I made jokes all the time and people were annoyed with me. I received calls from everyone saying, 'what Rob is doing in the training of media? He's ruining everything. " (laughter) "

Q.What is most important to you: be an actor or musician?

"None of them is more important. I can't really make music for a while because I think it means seems silly, especially when so many actors who have only a great movie, suddenly,says 'hey, I'm releasing an album' ... Both are important and I take it seriously. "

Q.What kind of music you play?

"I still don't know, really. It's strange because I never did a real professional recording and Catherine (Hardwicke, director of Twilight) only heard some of my things that were on mycomputer. "

Q.It's more indie rock or folk

"More folk rock."

Q.How was your life before making the role of Edward?

"In 2007, I rented a nice apartment, one kind old of London where you can climb on the roof in the middle of Soho (a London neighborhood). I spent almost every day trying to playing music and record things. I was able to maintain a good rhythm, but then I did a film in Spain (Little Ashes) at the end of 2007. And everything changed ... It was the first time I had to research something. And even being a small budget film, I really get involved. Changed my views about acting. "

Q.Do you miss London?

"Yes, a lot. I was surprised about how much I miss London. "

Q.And your friends, are they proud of you or make more jokes about your success?

"A lot of my friends were in the London premiere and was funny because when you see something like that for the first time, when there are literally hundreds and hundreds of people screaming at you, it's very scary. And all my friends started to see that and I took a look at them and they came to ask me: 'you are okay? "(Laughs). The reaction is completely opposite of what I thought they would have... "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution