viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

Robert and Kristen about each other (and SM & CH about them while filming Twilight)

Robert about the audition " I had no idea how to play the part when I went in, and it was a good thing to find during the audition. I really wanted it after that, but I didn´t really even know what it was. I hadn´t really read any of the books. And just from that, "I want this job". It was pretty much because of Kristen" MSN Movies 4/22/08


Stephenie Meyer about Robert and Kristen I would like to make a few comments about Rob and Kristen, who are the true heart of this movie. First, they are both amazing actors. Second, they are channeling Edward and Bella like nobody's business. Third, you might want to bring a paper bag to the movie, because their on-screen chemistry may cause hyperventilation. www.stepheniemeyer.com

Kristen about Rob "He’s so good and he’s so soulful and he’s just not a liar — you can feel pain from him" (Stewart cooed.) MTV Movies blog 2/08

Kristen about Rob Talking about my friend, he's...uh...he's uh...He sort of puts on to be like the tortured artist. He's um...oh God, it's tough because I'm over-analytical and I want to call him over-analytical. He's like a little boiling pot. He's, like, really constant. Popstar! 08/08

Rob about working with Kristen: "Kristen is great, I really liked working with her...one of the key reasons that I wanted to do it [the movie] was because of her. The screen test went really well, and I really liked working with her, so I hope it translates." Comic-Con interview by E!TV

Rob on Twilight being a more personal film than HP "Exactly. I don't know, especially with Kristen [Stewart] playing Bella. I think it's quite odd casting with both of us. We have an odd dynamic, so hopefully it will come off as a really personal film, which I think is how it's being made..." Interview with Larry Caroll, posted on MTV 07/15/08

Robert about working with Kristen "Kristen is just very strong in reality, and so I have to re-evaluate how I'm going to play it (the onscren relationship) because of that...she's kind of intimidating...and I end up playing the klutz who messes everything up and she's the one who takes control of everything" G4 interview 05/08


Catherine about Robert and Kristen "Both of them, not only physically, they look great for their characters, but they are very deep, emotional actors, too...And they take the roles very seriously and they really have studied it and felt it in their bones, in their heart, in their DNA. They feel those characters. And I feel like every scene that they do, every line they speak, comes from a deep place. It comes off as very authentic instead of just a superficial reading of something. So I felt the complexity of the characters, those two embody it in a beautiful way." IGN.com

Rob about Kristen: When I was looking at the book and I thought it was impossible to play the character, I did the screen test with Kristen and I just really didn't expect the girl who was playing Bella to be like that at all. It just drew something out. That's why I really wanted to do the movie. It just felt really right, in the screen test. She's really, really good. She's an amazing acress. She'll be really, really big. In a lot of ways, Bella is a damsel figure in Twilight, but Kristen is kind of tough. It's interesting because you see this young, mortal girl having this relationship with, basically, a demi-God and she's a lot stronger than he is, in a lot of ways. He looks to her for support, which I really liked. Kirsten has that strength in her. She's good. Comic-Con interview by Media Blvd Magazine

Kristen about Robert doing the lullaby "I've seen him play...and he plays spontaneously, brilliantly. I'm sure it will be okay...more than okay, it will be great." MTV Movie Awards interview with Larry Carrol

Kristen about Robert “Oh, he’s like a little tortured artist. He’s British. He’s tall. He always looks like he’s thinking about something. And he’s quite witty. So he’s pretty sexy.” at www.ahlanlive.com





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Man's Evolution